The all-new QuadCross XC is designed specifically for high-performance trail riding and racing. The QuadCross XC utilizes all of the design features that have made the MX PRO Lite such a winner, but adds the extra strength and larger sizing required for cross country use.
- Sizing: 22x7-10 front; 20x11-9 rear.
- Tough 6-ply carcass for higher puncture resistance and exceptional overall durability.
- This advanced carcass design has been proven to stiffen the sidewall during side loads without compromising ride quality. Along with reducing the bounce that’s common on most cross country knobbies, this design benefits acceleration, braking, cornering and overall balance as well, significantly reducing fatigue and lap times.
- An aggressive, dimpled tread pattern using a high-tech, long-wearing tread compound further enhances traction, feel and trail handling characteristics.
- Already a winner in the hands of factory Yamaha team member Dustin Nelson and FRE KTM riders Angel Atwell, Adam McGill and Josh Kirkland.