- Sizing: 12x7, 14x7.
- Classic off-road modular style and an angled outer wheel face. This unique design adds considerable strength to the wheel center without a weight penalty.
- The T-9 Pro Mod is significantly lighter than its competition, reducing unsprung weight and rotating mass for noticeable performance gains.
- Ideal for use on heavier ATVs and UTVs, applications where spun aluminum wheels were formerly inappropriate.
- The T-9 Pro Mod is available in a wide variety of bolt patterns for many popular 4x4 ATVs as well as side-by-side UTVs such as the Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki’s Teryx and Mule, and the Polaris Ranger and RZR.
- Head-turning polished finish
- Double-rolled lip for excellent durability and ease of tire mounting.
- Rugged yet lightweight .190 wall construction.
- QS 9000 quality certification.